Notice of Election
Cheshire West and Chester Council
NOTICE OF ELECTION
Election of Parish Councillors
For the Area of
To be held on
Thursday, 7th May 2015
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT
1. An election is to be held for NINE Parish Councillors for the said Parish.
2. Nomination papers may be obtained, during normal office hours, from the Returning Officer at the address shown below.
3. Completed nomination papers must be delivered to the Returning Officer at the offices of Cheshire West and Chester Council, as detailed in the schedule provided with the nomination pack, on any day after the date of this notice, during normal office hours but Not later than 4pm on - Thursday, 9th April 2015.
4. If the election is contested, the poll will take place on Thursday, 7th May 2015 between the hours of 07:00 and 22:00
5. Electors should take note that the deadline for new applications to vote by post or to change existing postal or proxy arrangements e.g. cancellation or re-direction etc must reach the Electoral Registration Officer at the address shown below by 5pm on Tuesday, 21st April 2015 if they are to be effective for this election.
6. New applications to vote by proxy must be received by the Electoral Registration Officer by 5pm on Tuesday, 28th April 2015.
7. The deadline for new applications to be received by the Electoral Registration Officer to vote by proxy on grounds of a medical or employment emergency is not later than 5pm on Thursday, 7th May 2015
Dated: Friday, 20th March 2015
Cheshire West and Chester Council,
Legal and Democratic Services,
5th Floor, HQ Building,
58 Nicholas Street,
Printed and Published by Cheshire West and Chester Council