The Parish Council holds monthly public meetings. These are held on the second Monday of the month at 7:30pm in the Kelsall Community Centre.
Forthcoming meetings are on:-
1. To receive apologies from Councillors.
2. Declaration of Interests
3. To approve minutes of meeting held on Monday the 09th October 2017
4. Matters Arising
5. Open Forum (members of the public are invited to speak to the Council)
6. To receive planning applications
7. Other planning matters
8. To note Green Spaces items
9. To note Clerks and Chairman’s report
10. To note Correspondence to date
11. To note Highways, Footpaths and Transport items
12. To note Risk Management & Health and Safety items
13. To receive and consider applications from local groups to use Kelsall
Green for an event.
14. To note Financial & Governance report
15. To note any complaints received
16. Other Parish business
17. Date of Next Meeting